Inspiring Australia (Summer 2018)
- Palm Cove: Savour an award-winning four-course meal made from seasonal ingredients, as you overlook the stunning crystal-clear water of the Coral Sea.
- Hunter Valley Discover one of Australia’s most famous wine regions, as you enjoy a privately-hosted wine tasting at a boutique winery, followed by an exquisite tasting lunch.
- Alice Springs: As the sun sets over the otherworldly landscapes of the Outback, prepare for a dazzling traditional dinner in the wilderness, set beneath the Milky Way. See how your host, Bob, prepares your meal in a bush camp and learn about traditional Aboriginal food.
- Curtin Springs: Enjoy a BBQ lunch at a family-owned ranch, home to 4,000 head of cattle, and talk to the locals about what life is like in the unforgiving Outback.
- Uluṟu: As the sun sets and darkness falls, listen to the sounds of a didgeridoo and enjoy a feast of fine local cuisine during an award-winning Sounds of Silence dinner.
- Dining Summary:: 12 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 5 Lunches (L) and 1 Highlight Lunch (HL) and 7 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Sydney: Join the skilled sailing crew of an America’s Cup yacht and take in views of Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and the secluded coves surrounded by multimillion-dollar mansions.
- Great Barrier Reef: Take to the water and discover spectacular coral formations and a world of unique marine creatures, as you snorkel around underwater gardens.
- Kings Canyon: Rise with the sun and embark on a vigorous 6 kilometre Rim Walk at Kings Canyon with awe-inspiring views from Cotterill’s Lookout.
- Uluṟu: Arrive at the Uluṟu-Kata Tjuṯa National Park and watch the sun dip beyond the horizon, as you enjoy canapes and wine.
- Sydney: Embark on a VIP tour of the famous Sydney Opera House, before enjoying a Celebration Dinner at Peter Gilmore’s iconic Bennelong restaurant, set in the building's iconic sails.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.