New England's Fall Foliage (Summer 2018)
About Boston, Massachusetts
Additional Included Highlights
- Quechee Gorge: Stop for fall foliage picture-taking. Stop for photos at the Silver Cascade Waterfall and Bretton Woods.
- Woodstock: See the famous covered bridge.
- White Mountains: Travel through Crawford Notch. Enjoy views of Mount Washington.
- Kennebunkport: Drive along Ocean Drive. See the homes of the rich and famous, including the summer retreat of former President George H.W. Bush. Browse in the galleries and shops.
- Rockport: Stroll down flower-filled lanes of this charming seaside town. See the wooden fishing shacks, quaint stores and art galleries.
- Scenic Drives: Berkshire Hills, the Kancamagus Scenic Byway and the rugged scenery of the Maine coast.
Authentic Regional Flavours
- Bennington: Taste fresh cider at the Apple Barn and Country Bake Shop.
- Stowe: At your Highlight Dinner, taste the product of artisan brewers during a three-course meal.
- Montpelier: Visit Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks and taste a Vermont tradition: ‘sugar on snow’.
- Portland: Toast to your fond travel memories over a Celebration Dinner at one of Portland's renowned restaurants.
- Waterbury: Learn the secrets behind the most famous ice cream in America and sample delicious flavours of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Factory.
- Included Quality Dining: 7 Full Breakfasts (FB), 5 Dinners (D) with wine (DW).
- North Conway: With an expert naturalist, learn about the wildlife and ecology of the North Woods.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Boston: Located in the heart of downtown, the Hyatt Regency Boston is just steps away from some of the city's most famous sites.
- Williamstown: The Orchards Hotel is an oasis of quiet charm and set against the backdrop of the magnificent Berkshire Mountains.
- Stowe: Enjoy a stay at the European-style Trapp Family Lodge, owned by the family who inspired 'The Sound of Music'.
- North Conway: The White Mountain Hotel and Resort is a warm and comfortable retreat with a breathtakingly beautiful setting and scenic mountain views.
- Portland: The Westin Portland Harborview brings the best of downtown Portland to your doorstep.
Top Rated Highlights
- Boston: Follow part of the red-brick Freedom Trail that brings to life the story of the American Revolution.
- Stockbridge: Visit the Norman Rockwell Museum, a wonderful snapshot of Americana, built to showcase the amazing artwork produced during his long career.
- Woodstock: Explore one of the finest operating dairy farms in America and also a museum of Vermont’s rural past at the Billings Farm and Museum.
- Franconia Notch: Enjoy superb panoramic views on-board the aerial tramway.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.