American Parks Trail end Denver (Summer 2017)
About Denver, Colorado
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Salt Lake City: View Temple Square.
- Grand Teton National Park: Enjoy views at Jenny Lake.
- Yellowstone National Park: See Old Faithful.
- Black Hills: Witness the enormous Crazy Horse Memorial and Mount Rushmore National Memorial.
- Scenic Drives: Trail Ridge Road.
AUTHENTIC REGIONAL FLAVOURS
- UCross: After an afternoon of horseback riding in your beautiful surroundings, enjoy a hearty ranch style Highlight Dinner.
- Custer: Toast to the finalé of your tour at a lively Celebration Dinner with wine.
- 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 8 Full Breakfasts (FB), 2 Dinners (D), 1 Highlight Dinner (HD) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD)
- Deadwood: Historical Wild West figures such as Wild Bill Hickok and Calamity Jane called Deadwood home. Learn about the Gold Rush and the town's notable residents on Kevin Costner's Original Deadwood Tour.
- Deadwood: Enjoy an audience with Lakota tribe members who share a live narrative of the Great Sioux Nation.
- Yellowstone: Upper Geyser Basin boasts the highest concentration of spouting geysers, hot springs, and steaming fumaroles in the world. Join a Local Expert for an informative walk through these natural wonders.
- Cody: Explore the award-winning Buffalo Bill Center of the West, known for its excellent Western art collection, firearms and natural history.
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
- Grand Tetons: Stay inside the National Park at the desirable Jackson Lake Lodge. One of the largest of all the eco-friendly resorts, with breathtaking views.
- UCross: Enjoy a relaxed and peaceful atmosphere during your stay at the Ranch at UCross. The plush accommodations enhance the natural scenic beauty of the surroundings.
- Spearfish: Deep in the heart of one of the most breathtaking, beautiful canyons in the world, nestled alongside lofty pines and spectacular cliffs, you will find Spearfish Canyon Lodge. Built and decorated in the style of the old lodges of the West, the outside world is as near or far as you need it to be.
- Hotel Overview: This captivating tour stays in cosy lodges located right inside the National Parks. Stay in the Yellowstone National Park Lodge and enjoy a truly authentic American experience, with modern day facilities and spectacular views. The gracious stone and wood State Game Lodge is set in a beautiful mountain valley of Custer State Park and served as the 'Summer White House' for two American presidents.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.