Britain and Ireland Experience First Look 2019
About London, United Kingdom
- Adare View the prettiest village in Ireland
- Bath Visit the Georgian spa city
- Bladon View Sir Winston Churchill's grave
- Blarney Kiss the Blarney Stone during your visit of Blarney Castle and acquire the 'gift of the gab'
- Cardiff See the Millennium Stadium and view Cardiff Castle
- Chester View the Tudor architecture and the timbered buildings known as the 'Rows'
- Dublin With your Local Specialist, see St. Patrick's Cathedral, Dublin Castle, Christchurch Cathedral, the glorious Georgian Squares, and Trinity College on your panoramic sightseeing tour
- Edinburgh Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes the famous Princes Street, the Royal Mile and the new Parliament Building as well as views of the Castle
- Galway View Galway Cathedral
- Grasmere Visit the village of Grasmere and view the grave of Wordsworth
- Gretna Green Visit Gretna Green, popular with eloping couples since 1754
- Hadrian’s Wall View the remains of the Roman wall
- Jedburgh View the abbey ruins
- Limerick View St. Mary's Cathedral and King John's Castle
- Oxford View the Bodleian Library and Radcliffe Camera
- Stratford-upon-Avon Visit the town of Shakespeare's birth and see Anne Hathaway's cottage
- Waterford Visit the Crystal Showroom
- Windsor View the castle
- York View York Minster and stroll along the Shambles
- Youghal Visit this picturesque fishing port
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.